Delicious menu, classic Thanksgiving colors and special details: the result was a beautiful and cozy dinner. We tell you how we did it – and you might get a couple of tips for your next year´s Thanksgiving celebration!
- Colors: we used the orange, ivory, green and ochre palette, and all the classic colors of this festivity!
- Flowers and other details: we used them as centerpieces, combined with votives, candles and pine cones –which created a very cozy ambience!
- Tables: we had a big, rectangular white wooden table for the adults, in which we placed orange runners and a couple of round tables for the kids, decorated with orange tablecloths. The chairs? Coffee French style in grey color which I love!
- The menu: Turkey, of course! With cranberry sauce, gravy and other exquisite side-dishes. And we wrote the options on two chalkboards placed on the food station!
- The special touch: giant pumpkins! – These are the “decorative detail” you MUST have on your next Thanksgiving celebration! Natural, organic and… you can cook it later!