This wedding was the perfect combination of chic, casual, and elegant in a relaxed atmosphere in the fantastic El Pedregal beach, Cabo San Lucas.
A structure from which some candles in glass bowls with flowers were hanging, welcomed all the guests.
For the cocktail, we combined natural wood tables with a lounge-type area, and a subtle decoration using a palette of salmon, peach and orange shades.
On the beach, we created a space with a fire, where we served the traditional churros with hot chocolate. Everything perfect for a cool evening!
The bride and groom, and all their guests, danced for hours on a floor that looked like the starlit sky –illuminated with small lights.
- Event Design: Event Design by Marianna Idirin
- Event Coordination: Event Design by Marianna Idirin & One Happenings
- Venue: El Pedregal, Cabo San Lucas
- Wedding Cake: Deena Fisher
- Photograph: Carlos Plazola